CURRENT: DIRECTOR RCES SECURITY PREVIOUS: LIEUTENANT COMMANDER, NIGERIA NAVAL FORCE EDUCATION: HIGHER EDUCATION TEST/OFFICER LOGISTIC COURSE, ADVANCE CERTIFICATE IN SECURITY MANAGEMENT, ETC.
Lt. Comdr. Gregory Ferdinand Agbor (RTD) is a retired Naval Commander, with a lot of experience when it comes to security. He held several positions, while in the Nigerian Naval Force. Sub Lieutenant- Duties With Command Supply Officer Eastern Naval Command - 1984 Sub Lieutenant- Staff Officer 111 Logistic Inspectorate stores) - 1984 Sub Lieutenant- Staff Officer 1 Stores Naval Headquarters - 1986 Sub Lieutenant- Instructor 111 Nigerian Naval Ship Kamanu - 1987 Sub Lieutenant- Supply Office Nigerian Naval Ship Erinomi - 1988 Lieutenant- Instructor Nigerian Navy Logistics Training School Owerrinta - 1991 Lieutenant- Instructor 1 (stores) Nigerian Navy Logistics Training School Owerrinta - 1993 Lt Commander- Staff Office Procurement Naval Training Command Apapa - 1994 Lt Commander- Deputy Manager Purchasing An Stores Nigerian Naval Dockyard - 1996 Lt Commander- Logistics Office Sea Training Unit - 2000 Lt Commander- Material Cleaning And Inspection Office Naval Headquarters - 2001 Lt Commander- Officer In Charge Store Complex Naval Headquarters - 2003
My career spans all 3 sectors of Marketing capital equipment being Manufacturer, Distributor as well as the Customer. Disciplines within this area include Logistics and computer management of spare parts, plus the management of large service workshops both in the industrial as well as the public (automobile) sector. Procurement Management is also high on the list whether it be as a customer that would be buying for its own operation or otherwise a third party company purchasing worldwide on behalf of the client company.
English: Mother Tongue French: Business Level
Extensive Knowledge of Nigeria
• Highly skilled in tender evaluations for EPCC Projects. Hazid and hazops trained.
• Skilled in technological risk assessments. trained/skilled in conducting audits and inspections
• Certified facilitator
• Certified HSE trainer
• Strong interpersonal and coordination skills Highly skilled risk assessment/analysis manager
• Strong supervision skills
• Interested in permanent operational positions in leading multinational Oil and Gas companies or lead HSE positions in Deepwater/ heavy construction projects.
• Assessment of HSE human resources skill
• Review of HSE documents construction and operating procedures
• Review of studies / validation of Method Statements and JSA's
• Review of concessions/exemptions
• Validation of reporting data
• Review of material and construction means
• Be part of evaluation of contractors and service providers
• Proposals for contracts requirements
• Proposals for Construction and Operating decisions
Total. Oil Company (unag Service)
• ND Mass Communication, Polytechnic Calabar,
• Advance Diploma in Journalism,
• Times Journalism Institute Lagos
• Advance Certificate in Security Management and Control Yabatec.
Other professional courses are Port Facility Security Course (PICOMSS) 2011, respectively, Certificate of Achievement on Prevention of Corruption. While in service, I attended a lot of seminars on various subject matters and local courses including Junior staff Courses (PJSC) at Command and Staff Collage, Jaji in Kaduna State 2008.
SUMMARY: I started as a security guard with Christian Pentecostal Mission International Headquarters with over 1000 members that come to worship in the church then. I later left for Group 4 Securicor where my SECURITY MANAGER career took another shape I was opportune to undergo several. Trainings to enhance my knowledge as a security officer. My promotion across the ranks to the top was rapid because of my interest in the job and dedication. I started my career with Group 4 Securicor at Nigeria Breweries and thereafter transferred to Escravos, Chevron Taxaco, Offshore, Ward-Delta State, Nigeria where I worked for five years before leaving Nigeria to join Teyseer Security Services (TSS) in Qatar in 2007. While in Qatar I worked as Project Security/Fire Safety Manager at Ras Gas, Pearl_ GTL (one of the biggest GTL Plant in the world), Sheraton Hotel Parking Project and College of the North Atlantic respectively. I have worked with different calibre of people and have the ability to adapt and adjust to whatever situation I find myself at any point in time. As a security/fire safety professional, OSHA Et NEBOSH Certified, below and not limited to these is some of my key areas of responsibilities;
• Coordinating the day to day activities of the guards in the College of the North Atlantic campus and the Canadian School.
• Investigating and reporting incidents to the client.
• Investigating and resolving dispute among students in the campus.
• Inspection and updating fire equipment (such as fire hydrants, FM-200, water Sprinklers, Plant rooms, Fire extinguishers etc.) in the college.
• Resolving conflict among staff in the college and labour camp.
• Conducting regular emergence evacuation drill both in the workplace and accommodation areas.
• Liaises with the management to identify and record the short and long term training requirements/needs of employees to facilitate effective emergency response.
• Contributes to communicate Emergency Response policies and procedures to all the staff, students and contractors.
• Preparing daily and periodic reports to the client.
• Reviewing reports from supervisors for completeness and activity needing follow up
• Responding to alarms and dispatch calls, deciding what actions to take on situations, facts known and position limitations.
• Developing and training of guards to meet client requirement.
• Preparing the time sheet for all the guards working within the location.
• Day to day supervision of both camp and the project site to ensure guards posted at their various duty posts are meeting up the client requirement.
• Conducting weekly training for the security guards.
• Taking absolute control in emergency situation Like; community unrest, workers unrest, fire and directing people to the muster points in readiness for evacuation if need be.
• Meeting with the camp/project site management to discuss security related issues and way forward.
• Evaluation of guards every three months to ensure necessary training is given to those that are not meeting up the expected standard
University of Education (BED) Port Harcourt
SUMMARY: • Excellent documentation, reporting and conflict resolution
• Supervision of SPDC Project and efficiency in the implementation of HSE policies in project execution
• Conduct special management reviews and follow-up on audit observation to assist in the improvement of office procedures and practices related to safety and health
NWAGBO MERCY E.
CURRENT: Security Admin
National Teachers Institute
• Socially adept
• Very dynamic and good team player
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to use standard software packages
• Enjoys challenging responsibilities.
• Ability to work under minimum or no supervision
PROF EMMANUEL S. ENEYO
CURRENT: Security Consultant
PROF. EMMANUEL S. ENEYO is a Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA. He is an educator interested in industrial applications of production systems management, with primary focus in the emerging concepts of project management, lean six-sigma production, supply chain logistics management, and knowledge-based systems management. He has over 20 years of combined industrial work and consulting experiences with such companies as Bechtel Power Corporation, Rockwell International, Rohr Industries, Roho International, American Steel Foundries, Sierra International, Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Nigeria Limited, to name a few. As an international engineering management consultant, his other areas of expertise include design of integrated production systems, methods engineering and work measurement, engineering economic analysis, and intelligent modelling of data milling applications. He is a senior member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers (11E) and Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) and a member of Alpha Pi Mu (Industrial Engineering Honor Society of America), Tau Beta Pi (National Engineering Honor Society of America), and the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE). Professor Eneyo is also a licensed professional engineer in the State of Illinois, USA and a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE).
AUSTINE BISONG OGAH
CURRENT: Security Manager (Calabar)
Higher Degree from Maritime Academy. Aks
Professional Course on Seamanship
Advance Cargo Handling
Diploma in security management (UNILAG)
• Excellent in English and Communication
• A regimented person
• Advanced experience in HSE
RCES has taken a unique approach to the business of contract security. Many of our Competitors employ minimally screened and trained officers. Our approach involves a proactive theory of well-groomed, exceptionally trained, uniformed security officers.